Tuesday, November 15, 2011


13 Things I Would Love To Receive For Christmas

This is, of course, aside from world peace, good health, and successful businesses.

Unlike before when there are a zillion things I would like to buy for myself merely because I have become overwhelmed by all the new things I felt I needed to keep up with, I now have very specific things I want with very specific reasons for wanting them.

1
A camera bag from Jo Totes. Or two.



2
A macro lens for my camera

3
One year supply of Mod Podge (because it is quite expensive and I really need it for all my crafting)

4
One year subscription to National Geographic magazine

5
An Amazon Gift Certificate worth at least $100

6
An Instax Fuji camera in chocolate with 12 packs of film

7
Popcorn Hour Networked Media Jukebox

8
A brand new and better induction stove (because my current one is starting to show problems)

9
A Lotus Spa gift certificate (the most pampering treatment)

10
A beautiful vintage piece : a typewriter or a turntable or a camera or a cash register or a sewing machine

11
A set of yummy fruit flavored bath gels like the ones from Philosophy
12
A big thick Moleskine sketchbook

13
An all-expense-paid trip to any place I love

No comments:

Post a Comment