Friday, November 18, 2011

what i have been up to

Mainly shopping for materials and supplies for the shop. Will be getting a sewing machine by next week. My sis and I have been planning and working and listing. I sleep so soundly at night because I get very very tired with all the legwork and brainwork.

One thing for sure, this is not an easy task that we have set for ourselves. The details! The penny-pinching! The worries! But at the same time, there is also so much fun and there is always this strong sense of things happening because you just have to go out there and literally do something even if it is just to check every available design on cotton fabric. I think I am close to having visual overload from all the colors and shapes and prints.

We are less than two weeks away from opening and we have barely started on the actual creating and crafting. So much to do, and time sneaks by when we are not looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment