Friday, October 4, 2013

not yet

It's not yet TGIF. I still have a whole day work tomorrow. Today's work went okay. But as dayjob demands go, I am almost useless at end of day. All I wanted to do was take a bath and go to bed, and that was what I did. (I am writing and posting this via mobile phone in bed.)

On a happy note, I WROTE today. This morning to be more specific. By that I mean that I wrote a portion of a story that may or may not be part of one of the stories I already have in progress but a portion of a story nonetheless. It was the beginning of a scene and I felt that it will be an illustrated kind of story. Which reminded me of my poetry books. Which pressed upon me even more urgently the need to get back on serious track with my writing practice. 


No comments:

Post a Comment