Tuesday, January 24, 2012

a tiny break

Just finished five long data-gathering sessions in the past three days and tonight is my tiny break before I begin the data analysis and report-writing by early tomorrow.

For now I share some snapshots from the past few days when I managed to snatch a few minutes to myself from all the work.

my sister and i wore our happy shoes to add bright spots to grueling days
my friend dropped off fresh stock for the store. we hope to open shop sometime in the first half of February
last night i was able to cook for dinner and i adapted from my cousin's recipe of pork tenderloin with vegetables
How has the week been treating you? I'm dying for a full night of sleep!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the full night of sleep, I totally understand. You just gotta do it one night, go to bed early, it feels awesome. Or when that fails you (like it did me) you'll just completely crash one night and go to bed at 9pm. Also, cute slippers :)

    ReplyDelete