Saturday, November 5, 2011

a thirst for learning

I have decided to avail myself of A Beautiful Mess's Dream Job e-course.

Dream Job

At this point in my life I could use all the help I could get from the people I admire. Just as I took Holly Becker's Blogging Your Way e-course (which has proven to be super-rich and super-satisfying) to help improve my blogging, I am now looking into useful lessons to help me realize my dream job.

I have friends who are fortunate enough to have the financial capacity to take courses in real schools or go abroad to study and train in real places. They can afford to take that much time off from work to immerse themselves in study. With my solo business I can't yet be as free with my time or money. Thus, I am very grateful for the generous souls who offer their own lessons and wisdom online and who spend so much time and effort producing really good e-courses.

My next course to save up for is Raining Umbrellas - Lessons in Creativity. I hope I scrape together enough to be able to sign up before the class gets filled up.

Meanwhile I have been slowly applying what I have been learning to real life. It's slow going because there is a lot of thinking and processing involved --- which is good because it really forces me to pay attention to what is really important. There are some hard decisions to be made, as well as a lot of hard work. But I am determined to have something to show for all that studying and effort sometime in the near future.

How are you doing with learning and living? Any good e-courses you can tip me off with?

No comments:

Post a Comment