Monday, May 6, 2013

For now I just need to survive Wednesday


I bit off more than I can chew when I tried to do two projects simultaneously. I keep kidding myself that I could still do midnight/ all-night work marathons. But I can't anymore. Not only because I am no longer twenty with endless energy but also because it is very clear to me what I want to do and it is not slaving away over a report. What I want to do is write books and make art.

But bills have to paid. And I do have considerable skills when it comes to the work I have to do. And going to London will cost a lot.

So here I am, cramming once again. It is very unfortunate that those so-called energy drinks do not work on me. The only thing with any slight effect to keeping me awake for an extra few hours is the brewed coffee from McDonald's. And that only means I can stay up until about 3AM. Then I start feeling really cranky and nauseous.

On a good note, I figured out a better way of doing my reports which I will use on the next report. For the current report (the one due on Wednesday) I had to restart and re-do everything to save time -- I know that sounds odd but it worked somehow. I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed that I will finish in time and be able to sleep by tomorrow night.

Please send wakeful energies along my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment