Thursday, May 9, 2013

cloudy, with a chance of a blue box

First, the weather report.


And then a piece of doggerel. Just because I am trying to calm myself from the excitement of a day off today.


I'm having a day off because I did not sleep for more than 24 hours the other night. Hence I need to take it slow and let the rest of me catch up. Before that I have been working nonstop for every day of the past two weeks. So much that I did not get to complete my April Camp NaNoWriMo

I also did a pretty good client presentation yesterday and I believe I deserve the treat of a time off.

And then things are starting to move again. Two job opportunities waiting in the wings. And I could not help remembering that astrological reading I got in India and the memory of which has become garbled through the years. Because a there is a hint of it popping up again. And after so many false alarms I am inclined to just let this one do its parade and then ignore it.

Meanwhile I am going to clean out my closet, and then my kitchen cabinets. I feel like a good summer cleaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment