Saturday, May 4, 2013

A Working Weekend


It is no use fighting it. I must work really hard from today until Tuesday.

The most I can do to help myself is to have a clear and clean desk, energy drinks stocked in the fridge, food ready and easy to prepare, no interruptions and distractions.

Break activity options are: reading one short story, Twitter, Instagram, or a power nap.

It's amazing how our lives can look so interesting with a few filters and careful curation.


On the other hand, seeing my daily life this way reminds me of what really matters to me. I am also steered towards the more positive side of things. Appreciation for the little things that would otherwise go unnoticed or be overwhelmed by the not-so-good things which we always tend to magnify.

No comments:

Post a Comment