Thursday, November 24, 2011

tick tock thursday

Time felt fast but it actually flowed syrupy. I got a lot of things done but I felt like I have not done enough.

Got a nice working lamp for the craft and sewing space. Got sturdy pretty containers for supplies at 50% off. Found out that thread is a rare commodity in modern stores and malls - didn't find any for proper sewing, only those that came in emergency sewing kits. Swam in the cold pool. Got my mail. Sorted through the scrap fabrics and segmented them by size (big ones for big projects, small ones for practice). Spent time with my family. Spent time with the turtles.

Did my first practice sewing project all by myself -- a small pouch. Mainly got the hang of working with the sewing machine, threading it and fixing gnarled thread.
Repainted an old wooden container. Now it's ready for use in the craft space and in the shop.
Felt like dressing up my makeshift bedside tables with lace doilies.
I will be grateful. I am grateful. Thank you, Universe. Please send me peaceful dreams tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment