Monday, October 17, 2011

hello, busy week

I am having a hot cup of coffee as I write this post. Simultaneously I am emailing some people about a research project that needs to move (my main business right now is doing market research for ad agencies and manufacturing/service companies).

Sunday always leaves my house in a bit of a mess so Monday often becomes a chore day. I just need to get some research project work done and get them out of the way. I also have online classes to attend to today so it will be very very busy.

I have thought long and hard about the DSLR offer from Canon and I couldn't sleep very well dreaming about it. I just have to do one last set of pencil-pushing on the numbers and then maybe I can actually drop by the mall today or tonight (or tomorrow if I get REALLY swamped with chores and work and lessons) and get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment