Tuesday, October 4, 2011

growing, learning, teaching

Cardillo's words today: "Grow through your relationships with others."

I can learn from anyone, even from those who are younger or less experienced or less knowledgeable than I am. True openness to learning does not choose or censor if there is something good to be picked up. The other side of this is knowing and believing that I also have something to offer others, even to people more experienced, older, or more knowledgeable than I am. I will be more conscious of sharing the good I have learned because generosity is more often rewarded than stinginess.

I am reminded of my recent challenges about time management, prioritization and taking care of myself, while allowing for the pursuit of my passions. I should look more closely and learn from those who have succeeded along this path, those who have been inspiring me since the beginning with the ease with which they seem to be shaping the world around them to manifest their needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment