Wednesday, October 5, 2011

ssshh

I wasn't able to make good on a promise. I got very busy with chores and cooking and little errands yesterday plus I had to complete a writing assignment so I was not able to work on the business document project. On a positive note I did come up with a pretty good idea about another project which has been pending for almost two months now (this one could not get completed because the client's and my schedules would not match).

Last night I had another bad insomnia attack. I kept waking up every 30-45 minutes and I kept seeing the walls and the things in the room move and shift and morph. I was so tired when I finally got up this morning but I did manage to do a few rounds of brisk walking in the park.

Now, ironically, I feel motivated and inspired enough to do work on the business document and the other project plus the new writing assignment but I am darn sleepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment