Sunday, October 16, 2011

saturday night sweet spot

I love that perfect time on Saturday evenings -- that chunk of time right after the exhausting and grueling kendo practice and before sleeping in late on a Sunday morning. Every time I experience that satisfying joy of having completed and survived my kendo and then rewarding myself in one way or another during the evening with my friends. Then layer that with the thought that there is one whole free Sunday just right ahead. Bliss!

(My friend Peter Paul finds this funny because he said I run my own business so why I should I treasure the weekend as if I had to go to an office as an employee on weekdays. I don't think he realizes how much work I actually have to do to keep that business afloat while also squeezing time for my creative passion pursuits! Also, on weekends there are no client calls to dread. Hahaha!)


No comments:

Post a Comment