Thursday, September 29, 2011

a late lunch

Today is a late day. I woke up late (three hours after the alarm went off). I went straight to work and then had breakfast at almost noon. I cooked myself lunch at around 2PM.

Sliced an onion and some ginger - the last few pieces
Sliced some baby carrots - the last few pieces
Oh look, there's some bell peppers too
Ready for cooking. Now where's the pan?
Cooked the egg noodles first. Drop in boiling water and cook for three minutes ONLY.
Stir fry onions and ginger in extra virgin olive oil with a few drops of sesame oil
When the onions start getting cooked, throw in the other veggies.
Throw in the chicken once the veggies have had time to roll around.
Add the cooked egg noodles. Drizzle with soy sauce. Sprinkle some black pepper.
Found a few stems of wansoy hiding in the corner of the fridge.
Stir and mix!
Yum!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for stopping by my blog. This dish looks delicious, would be a great mid week meal for my family. Catherine

    ReplyDelete