Saturday, November 9, 2013

sometimes all I can do is help the energies along and hope for the best

So I finally got around to putting together this little wish/dream/vision altar which will be my daily reminder and focus aid.

I really want to make the most of my life and to live it meaningfully and part of that is going to the UK. London first, and then the rest of it.

It's a rather long and complex story why I am so drawn to Great Britain and I am certain I have not yet even figured out half of it.

In any case here is my simplified physical manifestation of my wish/dream.



That giant cup in the middle has my London savings fund. When it overflows I will transfer it into the home safe.

I try not to think of the logical hows. Instead I encourage myself to see the magical twists and turns that often lead to dreams coming true. I've done it once before. I know I can do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment