Tuesday, August 28, 2012

the past few days

I've been both busy and sick, hence the scarcity of blog posts.
Today I had homemade bread for breakfast. I baked it last night. It's a no-knead bread recipe. Next time I will try a kneady one. This one is pretty good, it's crusty on the outside and soft on the inside. It's denser than a regular bread but it has a full bready flavor.
I re-organized almost everything in my home to make space for new and better things. Also the activity helped me focus on positive forward movements instead of dwelling on what seems to be tight corners that render one immovable. 
More re-organizing. I also got a fresh set of old LPs from the new stock we have acquired for selling in the shop.
My cat Mogget kept an eye on me for most of the time.
Will post more snippets later. Gotta go now. Have a good day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment