Monday, March 19, 2012

has it been a week??!

Yes, it has. In fact it has been more than a week. More than a week of no posts.

I could not gather myself enough for a full post these days because I have been working on two big projects and my attention is already spread thin enough as it is. So I will try to at least update with some snapshots and quick notes for the next few days.

Today I cooked a week's worth of food to be frozen or refrigerated so all I will have to do is reheat them. That way I won't have to worry about menus or even chunks of time spent preparing and cooking and washing all the pots and pans after.

Work will still be intense until the end of this month, then there's a Holy Week break, and then the work will pick up pace once more until I am free to go on a beach vacation in early May.

All my crafts and creative projects are on a pause as I get the work projects done. I miss them a lot. The most I could do now in between work breaks are read books and write in my journal.

Oh well. I gotta do what I gotta do while the other good stuff that I've been visualizing are still on their way to me. :)

Leaving you with one of my mom's cartoons:

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha - love this cartoon, and love that she's wearing a different dress in each. ALSO - Blog Lovin has put you back on my usual list, perfection :)

    ReplyDelete