Friday, October 21, 2011

a quick good night

Got home from work at 10:30pm, about an hour later than anticipated. It was a great good thing though that I was working with Ms G who is simply one of the most reliable and pleasant people to work with. Normally she would recruit respondents for me but today I facilitated for her. We stuck together and cheered each other up through the near mishaps of the day because there were quite a number of details that were missed out on in preparation by the client.

We had a late dinner in a famous local chef's restaurant where I had a breakfast plate of sausages, egg and rice. And I could not resist the pavlova bites for dessert.


I wish I could write a bit more but I am just too tired. Will be back tomorrow morning (and I hope I can get up early to catch up on the house chores and to-dos that I had to miss out on today because of the work.)

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment